- 1 How do you annoy a bus driver?
- 2 Can a bus driver tell you where to sit?
- 3 What do bus drivers hate?
- 4 What is the safest way to handle unruly behavior on the bus?
- 5 Do bus drivers like being thanked?
- 6 How long are bus driver shifts?
- 7 How hard is it to be a bus driver?
- 8 How do you tell a bus driver to stop?
- 9 Is a bus driver a good career?
- 10 Why do bus drivers not wear masks?
- 11 Can a bus driver refuse travel?
- 12 How should you behave on a bus?
- 13 How do you control extreme behavior on a school bus?
- 14 How should you behave on a school bus?
How do you annoy a bus driver?
10 Ways To Annoy Bus Drivers
- When the bus stops make sure your the only one getting on the when the doors open put your foot down and tie your shoe laces then when your done just walk away like nothing happened.
- Don’t touch on or off and say My mum’s cousions aunties dead dog at my myki.
Can a bus driver tell you where to sit?
1 The naughty seats Seating arrangement in the bus is largely left to the driver’s discretion. You may wonder why your child gets assigned a specific seat but that could easily pinpoint whether he is a noted troublemaker or a good child.
What do bus drivers hate?
20 Things Passengers Do That Bus Drivers Hate
- 1 When Folks Leave Sticky Snacks On The Seats.
- 2 When Friends Never Stop Talking For Hours On End.
- 3 When Kids Won’t Stay Seated.
- 4 When Too Many People Try To Jam In.
- 5 Bring Their Pets On The Bus (Unless They’re Service Animals)
- 6 Take Up More Than One Seat With Their Belongings.
- 7 Fall Asleep And Stay On For Hours.
What is the safest way to handle unruly behavior on the bus?
Dangerous behavior should never be ignored. If there is dangerous behavior on the bus, the best recourse is to pull over and call for help— via two- way radio or cell phone to the bus depot, or even by yelling for assistance from the window. If necessary, you may need to get other students away from the offender.
Do bus drivers like being thanked?
Many of the drivers say that they are not bothered by less-than-courteous riders. These same drivers have also said that it makes their day when someone says “ thank you” and treats them like they are human rather than just tools of the riders.
How long are bus driver shifts?
The maximum total driving time across the entire rota is seven hours and 51 minutes on any day, the rota averages out at just under 40 hours a week and there are two scheduled rest days (including Sunday).
How hard is it to be a bus driver?
School districts across the country are struggling to fill vital school bus driver positions. There’s a reason that great school bus drivers are difficult to find and keep: driving a school bus requires more than just driving skill and patience. The job requires a unique skill set, and it’s not as easy as you’d think.
How do you tell a bus driver to stop?
- Notify the bus driver when you wish to exit the bus. Simply pull the stop request cord that runs along the upper part of the windows, or push a stop request button, sometimes located above the rear door or on a pole.
- Use the rear door to exit.
- Move all the way into the bus.
- Keep aisles and exits clear.
Is a bus driver a good career?
Job Satisfaction A job with a low stress level, good work-life balance and solid prospects to improve, get promoted and earn a higher salary would make many employees happy. Here’s how Bus Drivers job satisfaction is rated in terms of upward mobility, stress level and flexibility.
Why do bus drivers not wear masks?
Our drivers are not wearing a face covering or mask while driving for safety reasons as this can be distracting. And for drivers who wear glasses there is a risk these get steamed up while driving. The cab has a protective screen to separate the driver and passengers.
Can a bus driver refuse travel?
Yes, if the driver deems that this will affect the health and safety of yourself and other passengers. The driver can also refuse travel if they deem your behaviour to be unruly. The driver has discretion at all times as to who boards the service.
How should you behave on a bus?
Watch your language (keep it clean, people!) Put your phone on vibrate and refrain from making or taking calls using it while on public transportation. Refrain from eating on the train or bus. Sneeze or cough into the inside of your elbow—and away from people if possible.
How do you control extreme behavior on a school bus?
If a situation of extreme behavior ever does occur on the school bus, keep these two points in mind as you follow this procedure: A. Slowly and calmly pull the bus over to the side of the road and stop. Do not continue driving with out of control students.
How should you behave on a school bus?
Behave at the school bus stop so as not to threaten life, limb or property of any individual. Go directly to a seat (empty or assigned) so the bus may safely resume motion. Remain seated, keeping aisles and exits clear. Observe classroom conduct and obey drivers promptly and respectfully.