How do you draw a bus step by step?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.
How do you draw a bus for beginners?
Drawing a Female Bust for Beginners
- Draw loosely. Shake your wrists out before you start, and then use quick, light strokes on your paper.
- Your eraser is your friend. There’s nothing wrong with using it.
- Practice makes perfect. If you don’t like how it turned out the first time, do it again.
How do you draw a boy?
- Start by drawing a large U shape.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
- Draw a horizon line.
What should I learn to draw first?
The first thing that most drawing tutorials teach you to draw is shapes, starting with a sphere. After all, any object that you see around you can be constructed by using one, or a combination of, three different shapes: A circle – a sphere is a circle in 3D. A square – a cube is a square in 3D.