How do you draw a school van?
- Start the top half of the bus.
- Add the bottom half of the bus.
- Draw two wheels and the ground line.
- Erase inside the wheel, add fender lines.
- Draw the hub caps and windows.
- Add front bumper and stripe.
- Draw a background.
- Add a sky with clouds.
How do you draw a bus shape?
- Create a rounded rectangular shape.
- Add 2 circles below for the bus tires. Next, add small rectangular shapes inside the big rectangle as windows.
- Make a straight outline on your sketches. Erase the guidelines.
- Color it. Pick a different color for the window.
- Add small details.
How do you draw a Beetle car?
Draw a semi-circle line to mark the rear wheel of the car. Draw a semi-circle line to outline the front wheel at the bottom. Draw another semi-circle to mark the second front wheel of the vw beetle. Draw a line that goes down at an angle and then swings and goes parallel to the floor pan.
What is the Colour of mail van?
In shape, the Post-office van is like a prison- van; in colour it is a mixture of dingy black and red; and in condition it is dreadfully shattered and work-worn.