- 1 What can I do with empty cardboard boxes?
- 2 How do you make a den out of cardboard boxes?
- 3 How do you make a car out of cardboard?
- 4 What can I put in an empty box?
- 5 What can I put in my secret box?
- 6 How do you get rid of cardboard boxes when you move?
- 7 How do you make a box house easy?
- 8 How do you make a big cardboard castle?
What can I do with empty cardboard boxes?
Other uses for used cardboard boxes
- Compost them. Cardboard can easily be added to a compost pile and used for mulch and gardening.
- Protect your floors when painting.
- Make drawer dividers.
- Use them for stylish storage.
- Use them for car or garage storage.
- Make a cat playhouse.
- Keep them for shipping.
How do you make a den out of cardboard boxes?
Kids Den Building: Making the basic structure of your den
- Pick out a main room. Use the largest box to act as the main room in your den.
- Remove the flaps on the top of the box. Keep them straight because you may use them later.
- Use two flaps of the same width as the box to meet in the middle.
- Finish the roof.
- Make the door.
How do you make a car out of cardboard?
How to Make a Cardboard Box Car
- Seal a large box with packing tape.
- Have an adult use a box cutter to cut out a semicircle on each side to make the doors.
- Fold the cut top of the box to create a windshield.
- Have a grown-up cut out a windshield.
- Glue on paper-plate wheels.
- Attach plastic-cup lights with glue.
What can I put in an empty box?
Bright Side presents the 35 coolest ideas to turn old boxes into fabulous and useful things for your house and everyday life.
- A picnic basket.
- A makeup storage box.
- A photo projector.
- An earring organizer.
- A charging station.
- A puppet theatre.
- A marble run.
- Handbags for little ladies.
What can I put in my secret box?
Fill your secret compartment. Place pens, markers, pencils, rulers, flowers, etc. into the top space of the box. It will look like a holder to everyone else. To open the secret compartment, you need a long, thin object that is able to fit through the center hole you drilled in the thicker square.
How do you get rid of cardboard boxes when you move?
Getting Rid of Boxes After Moving
- Ask Your Moving Company If They Want the Boxes.
- Give Them Away to Neighbors.
- Take Them to the Local Recycling Center.
- Create a Listing on BoxCycle.
- Use Your City’s Craigslist.
- Join the The Freecycle Network.
- Sit the Boxes on the Curb.
- Donate the Boxes to Charity.
How do you make a box house easy?
Cardboard Box Play House
- Step 1: Ingredients. One cardboard box.
- Tape two laps at each end to form the gable ends of your roof.
- Cut the fold opposite to your roof ridge.
- Pull the walls into position and tape the flaps to the gable ends to give the walls strength.
- 2 More Images.
- 1 Person Made This Project!
- 4 Comments.
How do you make a big cardboard castle?
How to make a giant cardboard box castle
- Step 1: Cut one side from the base of the tower box and the drawbridge box.
- Step 2: Cut a side from the drawbridge box.
- Step 3: Cut the parapet into the tower box and the drawbridge box lids.
- Step 4: Cut a window into the tower.
- Step 5: Duct tape the parapet inside corners of the boxes.
- Step 6: Spray paint your boxes.