- 1 Where can I buy a bus pass in Orlando?
- 2 How do you pay for Lynx bus?
- 3 Where can I buy a bus pass in Waikiki?
- 4 How much does the bus cost in Orlando?
- 5 Does Lynx bus take credit card?
- 6 Does Lynx bus go to Disney?
- 7 How much does Lynx cost?
- 8 Where is my Lynx bus?
- 9 Do Florida buses take cash?
- 10 How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
- 11 How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- 12 Where can I buy a senior bus pass in Honolulu?
- 13 Is there a bus system in Orlando?
- 14 How do you use the Lynx bus?
- 15 Does Orlando have a bus system?
Where can I buy a bus pass in Orlando?
Lynx Bus Pass Retail Locations
- Know Before You Go. 8000 International Ave., Suite 112.
- Texaco Food Mart. 4003 W.
- Ace Cash Express # 3433. 4560 S.
- Lori’s Gift Shop #346 Dr. P Phillips Hospital.
- Amscot # 127 – JOHN YOUNG PKWY & OAKRIDGE. 5901 S.
- Ace Cash Express # 3424. 5171 S.
- Party Liquors. 2200 Americana Blvd., Suite 6.
- Amscot # 65 – KIRKMAN & METROWEST.
How do you pay for Lynx bus?
Lynx – $2 per journey exact fare or you can buy passes online in advance. I Ride is easier for tourists, Lynx is quicker and goes beyond I Drive.
Where can I buy a bus pass in Waikiki?
Annual and Monthly Bus Passes. Monthly Bus Passes may also be purchased at the following locations:
- Foodland Stores on Oahu.
- 7-Eleven Stores.
- Satellite City Halls.
- UH Manoa – CampusCenter.
- HawaiiPacificUniversity Book Store.
- Chit Chat Store – Bishop Square.
- Times Supermarkets.
How much does the bus cost in Orlando?
Fares & Passes
|SINGLE RIDE FARE|
|Single Ride Fare||$2.00|
Does Lynx bus take credit card?
LYNX will soon be turning your phone into your bus pass. In the coming months you will be able to purchase any type of bus fare using a credit or debit card through a secure mobile payment app. We need your help!
Does Lynx bus go to Disney?
Orlando Public Transportation Lynx Bus # 50 runs several times each hour from trolley stop across from Sea World to Disney $2 per person. There are also several Lynx busses running along International drive.
How much does Lynx cost?
|One-Day Unlimited Rides||$6.60||$6.60|
|Weekly Unlimited Rides||$30.80||$30.80|
Where is my Lynx bus?
Customers needing more information are asked to call 407-841- LYNX (5969) and select option 3. Find My ACCESS LYNX Ride offers real time bus tracking site for ACCESS LYNX operations performed by MV Transportation.
Do Florida buses take cash?
yes you can use cash but you need the correct money.
How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How do you pay for the bus in Hawaii?
- Tel: 808.848.4444.
- Services: Bus, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Bus Pass Sales Office.
- Monthly Pass: 30-Day – $60.
- Senior/Paratransit – $30/Annual; $60/Biennial.
- Split Payment Option: N/A.
Where can I buy a senior bus pass in Honolulu?
You must apply for a pass at TheBus Pass Office at 811 Middle Street. (Routes A, 1, 2, 13, 31 and 32 will take you there.) For more information about the renewal process, call the hotline at 591-7600, Monday – Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Is there a bus system in Orlando?
Lynx (stylized as LYNX) is a bus system run by the Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority, serving the greater Orlando, Florida area in Orange, Seminole, and Osceola counties with limited service to Polk County. Bus routes are referred to as Links.
How do you use the Lynx bus?
Click to view Riders Code of Conduct.
- Start at a stop. Look for the official LYNX bus stop sign to board or depart a LYNX bus.
- Look for your Link. Some stops serve more than one LYNX route.
- Bikers Welcome.
- Fare information.
- Have exact fare.
- Ask for a transfer.
- Move directly to a seat.
- Pull cord to signal for a stop.
Does Orlando have a bus system?
By Bus. LYNX, Orlando’s comprehensive bus system can get visitors to most areas in Orlando and beyond but can be a hassle when it comes to trip planning and bus schedules. LYMMO, Orlando’s free downtown circulator bus service offers service throughout the immediate downtown Orlando area.