- 1 How much is a Denver RTD bus pass?
- 2 How do I buy RTD tickets?
- 3 What is an RTD Eco Pass?
- 4 How do I buy a bus pass in Denver?
- 5 How much is Minneapolis bus?
- 6 Does RTD have an app?
- 7 How do you pay for RTD light rail?
- 8 How do I get from Denver Airport to Union Station?
- 9 How do I pay for a train ticket online?
- 10 How do you use a RTD pass?
- 11 How do I use EcoPass?
- 12 How much is a Denver EcoPass?
- 13 What is the RTD LiVE program?
- 14 Can you visit Denver without a car?
- 15 How late do Denver buses run?
How much is a Denver RTD bus pass?
Age 65+ &/or Disabilities
|Local & Limited 1-2 Rail Fare Zones||Airport Airport Fare Zone|
|DayPass||$3.00*||included in Regional/Airport Day Pass|
|MyRide 3 Hour||$1.40*||$5.15*|
|10-Ride Ticket Book||$14*||travel to DIA requires an upgrade|
How do I buy RTD tickets?
How to Use Mobile Ticketing
- Pre- purchase tickets for future use or buy a ticket on the day of travel.
- Select ” Buy Ticket “
- Select ticket type.
- Enter payment info and the pass is delivered instantly.
- Activate your ticket before boarding a bus or train.
- Show to operator and fare inspector.
What is an RTD Eco Pass?
EcoPass is an employer-sponsored pass that provides enrolled employees unlimited rides on RTD buses and trains.
How do I buy a bus pass in Denver?
There are several ways to pay the bus fare. You can buy a Day Pass, MyRide, 3-Hour Cash Pass, Passes and Ticket Books. Day Pass – Both Local and Regional/Airport passes can be purchased. It can be done with cash as your board, with the RTD Mobile Tickets app, and at RTD ticket vending machines.
How much is Minneapolis bus?
Bus fares range from $2.00 to $3.25, depending on time of day. To ride a few blocks in the Downtown Zone, the fare is $. 50. “Free Ride” buses will take you along Nicollet Mall.
Does RTD have an app?
RTD Mobile Tickets The RTD Mobile Ticketing app lets you buy and use Day Passes instantly on your smart phone!
How do you pay for RTD light rail?
PAY YOUR FARE A valid ticket is required before you board the rail. To purchase a ticket, use the ticket vending machines (TVMs) located at each station. Cash (coins and bills) and debit/credit cards are accepted at TVMs.
How do I get from Denver Airport to Union Station?
The RTD Rail line to the Denver International Airport is called the University of Colorado A Line. It takes 37 minutes to reach the airport from Union Station. Trains depart every 15 or 30 minutes, with frequent service all day.
How do I pay for a train ticket online?
When you book your tickets online, you can pay by credit card, debit card, eVoucher, PayPal, Visa Checkout, or Amazon Pay. These tickets can then be picked up a station ticket machine, added to your key smartcard or delivered to you by post – First Class, Recorded Signed For, or Special Delivery.
How do you use a RTD pass?
How to Use Your Card
- Tap your card on a smart card reader every time you ride even when transferring. Bus: Board the bus and tap your card on the bus smart card reader next to the driver.
- Listen for a tone and watch for a light. Yellow Light: Card is valid.
How do I use EcoPass?
How do I use my EcoPass smart card? Tap your card on a smart card reader, every time you ride, even when transferring. Bus: Board the bus and tap your card on the smart card reader next to the driver. By default, your ride is logged at the highest service level available (Local, Regional, Airport).
How much is a Denver EcoPass?
The cost of an average EcoPass is approximately $150/year per employee depending on the employer size and RTD service area (the current price for EcoPasses ranges from $50 to $750 per year) whereas a basic monthly pass costs $948 per year.
What is the RTD LiVE program?
LiVE is an income-based fare discount program for RTD riders. Am I eligible? You are eligible if you: – are between the ages of 20 and 64 years old; – live in the RTD service area; – and have a gross household income that is at or below 185 percent of the federal poverty level.
Can you visit Denver without a car?
Ultimately, one can see and experience much more by using their feet or a bike as a main source of transport. Denver is lovely, and compacted largely within these wonderful districts. Because of this, visiting without a car is absolutely doable.
How late do Denver buses run?
RTD bus service operates from approximately 3:30 a.m. to midnight, with the last bus leaving the airport at 1:28 a.m.