- 1 Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
- 2 Where can I buy a bus pass in Las Vegas?
- 3 Where can I buy Orange County bus passes?
- 4 Where can I buy a UTA bus pass?
- 5 How much is a Spokane bus pass?
- 6 How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
- 7 How much is a 3-day bus pass in Vegas?
- 8 How much is a 15 day bus pass in Vegas?
- 9 How do I get a free bus pass in Las Vegas?
- 10 How much is a bus pass in California?
- 11 How much does it cost to ride the OCTA?
- 12 How do I pay for my OCTA bus?
- 13 How much does a UTA bus pass cost?
- 14 How much does UTA bus cost?
- 15 How much is a UTA bus pass?
Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
Purchase Passes at Local Retail Outlets
- Albertsons: 3010 E 57th Ave, (South Hill) 6250 N Nevada, (North Spokane )
- nom nom (select locations): 1023 W Wellesley. 15504 E 4th Ave.
- Rosauers: 1808 W 3rd Avenue. 10618 E Sprague Avenue.
- Super One Foods: 830 E 29th Ave.
- Huckleberry’s: 926 S Monroe.
- Yoke’s: 210 E. North Foothills Drive.
- Safeway: 2509 E 29th Ave. Spokane.
Where can I buy a bus pass in Las Vegas?
Passes can be purchased in person at the Bonneville Transit Center, RTC Administration Building, and vendor locations throughout town.
Where can I buy Orange County bus passes?
Retail Locations Pick up your pass at your local Orange County Ralphs, Northgate, Vons, or Pavilions supermarket. Please check with the retailer about the pass you want to purchase. Not all pass types are sold at every location.
Where can I buy a UTA bus pass?
This pass is available at UTA offices, FrontRunner ticket vending machines and on this website. This fare can also be purchased using the new UTA GoRide app.
How much is a Spokane bus pass?
The regular price is $60. The Spokane Youth Card, a partnership with the City of Spokane, Spokane Public Schools, and Spokane Transit has been suspended for 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
As you get on the bus, put cash in the farebox next to the driver. Fareboxes accept dollar bills, coins or tokens, but change is not available. If you have a Go-To Card, Metropass, U-Pass, College Pass or Student Pass, touch it to the Go-To logo on the card reader as you board.
How much is a 3-day bus pass in Vegas?
Fares: A two-hour bus pass costs $6, a 24-hour pass costs $8, and a three – day pass costs $20. Buses require exact fare.
How much is a 15 day bus pass in Vegas?
|7- Day Pass||15 – Day Pass|
|$20 (Regular Fare )||$34 (Regular Fare )|
|$10 (Reduced Fare )||$17 (Reduced Fare )|
|How to buy: On the rideRTC app||How to buy: In person at Bonneville Transit Center or RTC Administration Building At select ticket vending machines (TVMs) At select vendors around town On the rideRTC app|
How do I get a free bus pass in Las Vegas?
Dial 702-369-4357, or find other free diaper banks. Free Bus Passes may be passed out for those that need transportation to employment, a job interview, or doctor appointment. This can only be used at most twice per year. The passes are very limited in quantity.
How much is a bus pass in California?
Monthly Pass: Regular 30-Day Pass – $65. Reduced 30-Day Pass – $24.
How much does it cost to ride the OCTA?
Regular LBT Fares and Passes
|Children (0-4 years)||Free|
How do I pay for my OCTA bus?
How to Pay. After you decide when to arrive at your bus stop, you need to have payment ready. You can either buy a ticket on the bus, use our mobile app, purchase by mail, phone or at an OCTA location. Rider tip: Have exact fare or use the OC Bus mobile app.
How much does a UTA bus pass cost?
Campus Connection, which is on the ground floor of the Sorensen Student Center building, is the only location on campus to purchase a UTA Transit Pass. How much does it cost? There is a yearly fee of 90 dollars. The pass is valid for one year, from August to August.
How much does UTA bus cost?
But it will drop the cost of express bus routes from $5.50 to $5. Also, the cost of a regular day pass for TRAX and bus will decrease from $6.25 to $5 (or twice the base fare ). A regular monthly pass for bus and TRAX will increase from $83.75 to $85 (or 34 times the base fare ).
How much is a UTA bus pass?
The cost of the pass to resident is $42.00 per month, a 50% discount from a regular monthly UTA pass.