- 1 Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
- 2 Where can I buy a UTA bus pass?
- 3 Where can I buy a bus pass in Las Vegas?
- 4 Where can I buy Orange County bus passes?
- 5 How much is a Spokane bus pass?
- 6 How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
- 7 How much does UTA bus cost?
- 8 How much does a UTA bus pass cost?
- 9 How do you pay for UTA bus?
- 10 How much is a 3 day bus pass in Vegas?
- 11 How do you get around Vegas without a car?
- 12 How do I get a free bus pass in Las Vegas?
- 13 How much is a bus pass in California?
- 14 How much does it cost to ride the OCTA?
- 15 How much is a monthly bus pass in San Diego?
Where can I buy a bus pass in Spokane WA?
Purchase Passes at Local Retail Outlets
- Albertsons: 3010 E 57th Ave, (South Hill) 6250 N Nevada, (North Spokane )
- nom nom (select locations): 1023 W Wellesley. 15504 E 4th Ave.
- Rosauers: 1808 W 3rd Avenue. 10618 E Sprague Avenue.
- Super One Foods: 830 E 29th Ave.
- Huckleberry’s: 926 S Monroe.
- Yoke’s: 210 E. North Foothills Drive.
- Safeway: 2509 E 29th Ave. Spokane.
Where can I buy a UTA bus pass?
This pass is available at UTA offices, FrontRunner ticket vending machines and on this website. This fare can also be purchased using the new UTA GoRide app.
Where can I buy a bus pass in Las Vegas?
Passes can be purchased in person at the Bonneville Transit Center, RTC Administration Building, and vendor locations throughout town.
Where can I buy Orange County bus passes?
Retail Locations Pick up your pass at your local Orange County Ralphs, Northgate, Vons, or Pavilions supermarket. Please check with the retailer about the pass you want to purchase. Not all pass types are sold at every location.
How much is a Spokane bus pass?
The regular price is $60. The Spokane Youth Card, a partnership with the City of Spokane, Spokane Public Schools, and Spokane Transit has been suspended for 2020 due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
How do you pay for the bus in Minneapolis?
As you get on the bus, put cash in the farebox next to the driver. Fareboxes accept dollar bills, coins or tokens, but change is not available. If you have a Go-To Card, Metropass, U-Pass, College Pass or Student Pass, touch it to the Go-To logo on the card reader as you board.
How much does UTA bus cost?
But it will drop the cost of express bus routes from $5.50 to $5. Also, the cost of a regular day pass for TRAX and bus will decrease from $6.25 to $5 (or twice the base fare ). A regular monthly pass for bus and TRAX will increase from $83.75 to $85 (or 34 times the base fare ).
How much does a UTA bus pass cost?
Campus Connection, which is on the ground floor of the Sorensen Student Center building, is the only location on campus to purchase a UTA Transit Pass. How much does it cost? There is a yearly fee of 90 dollars. The pass is valid for one year, from August to August.
How do you pay for UTA bus?
UTA buses use the same electronic fare system that is used on UTA trains. Each bus entrance has an electronic card reader where you can tap a FAREPAY card or electronic pass when you enter the bus and tap off when you exit. If you are paying by cash, make sure you enter at the front of the bus.
How much is a 3 day bus pass in Vegas?
Fares: A two-hour bus pass costs $6, a 24-hour pass costs $8, and a three – day pass costs $20. Buses require exact fare.
How do you get around Vegas without a car?
The Las Vegas Monorail. One of the fastest and most convenient ways to travel the Strip is to take the Las Vegas Monorail. This transit system stretches 4 miles along the east side of Las Vegas Boulevard from the MGM Grand north to the SLS Las Vegas at Sahara Avenue.
How do I get a free bus pass in Las Vegas?
Dial 702-369-4357, or find other free diaper banks. Free Bus Passes may be passed out for those that need transportation to employment, a job interview, or doctor appointment. This can only be used at most twice per year. The passes are very limited in quantity.
How much is a bus pass in California?
Monthly Pass: Regular 30-Day Pass – $65. Reduced 30-Day Pass – $24.
How much does it cost to ride the OCTA?
Regular LBT Fares and Passes
|Children (0-4 years)||Free|
How much is a monthly bus pass in San Diego?
|Regional Adult Monthly /30-Day Pass¹||$72 / $100 Premium Regional|
|Senior/Disabled/Medicare & Youth Monthly /30-Day Pass¹||$23 /$32 Premium Regional|
|Adult 1-Day Pass¹||$6 /$12 Premium Regional|
|Senior/Disabled/Medicare & Youth 1-Day Pass *||$3 /$6 Premium Regional|