- 1 How do you pay for the Port Authority bus?
- 2 Where can I buy a bus pass in port authority Pittsburgh?
- 3 How do I buy NJ Transit bus tickets?
- 4 How much is a ticket Port Authority Bus Terminal?
- 5 Is Port Authority safe at night?
- 6 Can you use card on bus?
- 7 Where can I buy a ConnectCard?
- 8 Do Pittsburgh buses take cash?
- 9 How much is a Port Authority Connect Card?
- 10 Can I use Metrocard on NJ Transit bus?
- 11 How do you pay for NJ Transit bus?
- 12 Is NJ Transit bus free?
- 13 What trains go to Port Authority Bus Terminal?
- 14 Does Port Authority check bags?
- 15 How far is Port Authority Bus Terminal from Times Square?
How do you pay for the Port Authority bus?
Port Authority offers a number of ways to pay your fare: Base fare is $2.50 with a ConnectCard or ConnecTix. Cash riders pay $2.75. For more information about fares, please visit Fares and Passes.
Get Your Card
- Port Authority Service Center at 534 Smithfield Street, Downtown Pittsburgh. Open weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Giant Eagle locations in the greater Allegheny County area. View our locations page for complete details.
- Numerous other independent retailers are joining the ConnectCard family.
How do I buy NJ Transit bus tickets?
Where to Purchase Tickets. You can purchase bus tickets and passes on your mobile device using the NJ TRANSIT Mobile App, available from the App Store and Google Play™.
How much is a ticket Port Authority Bus Terminal?
You can choose among destinations, with fares starting from $1.00. Keep reading for more information about public transit connections and food & entertainment options available at or near Port Authority Bus Terminal.
Is Port Authority safe at night?
But, OP – Port Authority is notorious for predator types, so unless there is a protected area – do NOT sleep there. Not safe. You will get harassed by the homeless.
Can you use card on bus?
Contactless is a quick and secure way to pay for your ticket using a credit or debit card without needing to enter your PIN. If your card or device has a contactless symbol, all you have to do is hop aboard, and tell the driver where you ‘d like to go.
Where can I buy a ConnectCard?
ConnectCard Locations – Google My Maps. Cards with passes and stored cash value can be purchased at the Downtown Service Center and Giant Eagle locations. Cards can be reloaded at ConnectCard machines, retail locations and the Downtown Service Center.
Do Pittsburgh buses take cash?
Tips for Taking Public Transit For bus service and the “T” – Pittsburgh’s light rail system – pay as you enter at the front door. Request a transfer from the operator before paying your fare. Riders paying with cash will pay $2.75. Exact change is required when paying with cash as bus drivers do not carry change.
How much is a Port Authority Connect Card?
Yes. Port Authority charges $1 for new and replacement cards.
Can I use Metrocard on NJ Transit bus?
You can use the Pay Per Ride metrocard on PATH but not on any NJ Transit trains or buses.
How do you pay for NJ Transit bus?
Pay Your Fare Most local buses require exact change in coins or $1 bills. NJ TRANSIT light rail systems utilize a “proof of payment ” fare collection system. An activated ticket, monthly pass, transfer, or continuing trip ticket receipt is considered proof of payment.
Is NJ Transit bus free?
Is travel on NJ TRANSIT free? Travel on NJ TRANSIT is not free. We are encouraging customers to purchase their tickets on the mobile app or at any Ticket Vending Machine.
What trains go to Port Authority Bus Terminal?
Port Authority Midtown Bus Terminal Direct underground passageways connect the terminal with NYC Transit subway A, C, E, N, Q, R, W, 1, 2, 3, and 7 trains, as well as the shuttle to Grand Central Terminal.
Does Port Authority check bags?
Once there, all you have to do is show your booking confirmation and we’ll tag and check in your bags. You’re now free to enjoy Port Authority and New York without your things!
How far is Port Authority Bus Terminal from Times Square?
The distance between Port Authority Bus Terminal and citizenM New York Times Square is 2558 feet. The road distance is 3145 feet.